...a.k.a. the A2 Free Skool Organizational Committee
We meet when org members can meet, so email us if you are interested! email@example.com
Do you like having a variety of fun, educational, non-coercive and most importantly FREE classes to take every month? Do you love attending DIY Fests? Did Seize the Week rock your month? We thought so.
Free Skool is a non-hierarchical, decentralized collective...
...meaning it works because we all pitch in
And even if the amount we pitch in is small, it still makes a big difference – many hands make light work! The smallest contributions – from designing the front of an upcoming calendar, to putting up fliers twice a month, to finding new spaces for classes – are vital to the existence of Free Skool! Free Skool runs on a volunteer basis, so you decide what you want to do, when you want to do it.
If you can't make the meeting, but want to help...
...shoot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you're interested in taking on.
Currently we could use help with:
- Public relations (sending info out to local newspapers and radio stations, making facebook events, contacting teachers about their classes)
- Outreach (making and distributing fliers and calendars, looking for new teachers and class spaces)
- Administrative work (e-mails, updating the google calendar)
- Building and maintaining our new website
- Bottom-lining classes (being the primary contact for individual teachers, helping them confirm a space, adding the event to the calendar).